….I just bought 141 star trek books
oNE OF THEM IS AN X-MEN CROSS-OVER
i READ THAT TREK CROSSOVER I DONT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED BUT PROFESSOR X AND PICARD WERE IN THE SAME ROOM AND I COULD ONLY THINK OF PATRICK STEWARTS TALKING TO EACH OTHER
oH MYGOD. I HADNT EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT.
Installing Tag viewer and looking at the tags on this post was the best idea ive ever had. A few of my favorites. ..
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
friend: hey man what’s wrong?
me: anime got me fucked up bro
so my family plays this game where if someone is holding something and you yell “drop the bass” they have to drop what they’re holding so my mom was holding a carton of eggs so i yelled it and she looked me dead in the eye, dropped then eggs on the floor and whispered “you’ve gone too far”
Does anyone else like…
Play a fanfiction in their head
and it’s really good and keeps you occupied
but when you actually sit down to write it
that’s it that’s the whole series
If I were a famous actor, this is literally how I would occupy about 43% of my free time.
Fucking kids care more about each other than we do
I was gone from school for two weeks after being in an accident and when i came back to school literally no one gave a fuck. I wish we can all go back to our 4 year old selves because growing up teaches us how to hate and be self centered.